Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hubby's Quilt



OK... now the is a story to this quilt I made for Bruce, my hubby. He went with me to my LQS, and Sally was there waiting to help me pick colors for this other than the purple/green sunflowers as displayed in the store.
She & I had gotten almost all the fabrics selected when Bruce asked "who is this for?" Well I admitted it was for him, there went the surprise, and then he proceeded to tell us which colors he did not like and re-arranged a few others...needless to say, he won. It was going to be his afterall...he did pretty good at selecting his colors and it looks great in the fireplace room. (Thanks Sally)

1 comment:

  1. I really like how the colors came together on this one. Even if we have to credit Bruce with part of it. LOL

    ReplyDelete